Monday, November 22, 2010

New items!

Man, it has been a month for me. Times have been crazy, and I'm looking forward to the fact that aside from a work holiday party, and a dentist appointment, I have absolutely nothing planned for the next few weeks. (Although I'm sure Holiday crazy will take over soon).

I've been beading up a storm, and I've fallen way behind on listing new items on Etsy. I've also fallen behind on renewing items there, too. It's hard to keep up sometimes! I have taken pictures this past weekend, and I promise new items are coming almost daily moving forward!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Beautiful stuff, I love the jewelry you have on here!! and really cute outfits too!!

I am just by to say hi, I am also doing the 30 for 30 challenge so am looking for more ideas to shake up this second half of the challenge...

Cheers,
Jodi