Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Days 14-17

For days 14-17, this is what I wore:


Day 14: J.Crew Jackie Cardigan, Banana Republic top, Gap skinny jeans, Steve Madden boots (Target boot socks over jeans), Tiffany & Co bangle
Where: Errands and laundry
Day 15: Anthropologie top, Express Editor pants, Nine West heels
Where: Work
Day 16: Gap cardigan, Express lace trim cami, J.Crew Matchstick vintage style cords, Steve Madden flats
Where: Work, walking about the city on my lunch break
Day 17: Express ruffle fly away cardigan, Express lace trim cami, Gap skinny jeans, Naughty Monkey Detective boots, necklaces by me.
Where: Work, running errands after work.

Thoughts: There isn't much I have to say about many of the pictures. However, day 16...I had a 2 hour ride home and needed to take the picture of my outfit. So, I got home grabbed my camera, turned it on, only to find out it was on...and my battery was drained. I threw the battery on the charger and stuffed my face with Triscuits while waiting for a slight bit of a charge. I was hungry, and cranky. So that was me in a post Triscuit, 2 hour commute haze. I actually had better pictures but I got a little delete happy and this was the only picture I had left. Luckily I caught myself when I had this one lonely picture left. I wouldn't be happy if I had to change to retake a picture!

In general, I'm going through withdrawal from the rest of my wardrobe. My other clothes are calling to me, and I miss them. I suppose I could take a day off, but I know if I fall off the wagon, it's going to be hard to get back on it. I'm going to push through. I will make it. I may have to remove all my clothes for this challenge from my closet, but I will get through it! Accessories, I'm calling on you now. Help me push on!

In other news, I've got free shipping going on in my Etsy shop for Thanksgiving weekend. (Including "cyber Monday") so if you're looking to get a start on your Holiday shopping, be sure to check it out. The free shipping extends into any custom orders placed in these days.
Also, be sure to check out the giveaway I have going on now. I've reached my twitter milestone!

5 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I love your 14 & 16 outfits so much!!! You always look cute! I feel like my wardrobe is calling me, too. At least you haven't got much longer to go!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Linda W said...

I love #14. You are more than halfway there with the challenge. You will be reunited with the rest of your closet soon.

The Auspicious Life

Jill @ TheLadyBoard said...

Love day 14! Perfect!! xx

Elisabeth said...

i <3 the day 15 anthro top. so flattering.

Cara-Mia said...

Love your outfits, especially Day 14 (gotta love the Jackie Cardigan. I used to have two but lost one, need to replace it after the shopping ban haha.) :D