Monday, February 21, 2011

Forgive me?

I just realized I neglected to tell you that you can win a pair of my Icicle earrings over at Teaching in Heels!

(Find out more here.)

You must follow Teaching in Heels. (And well, you should because the lovely MJ has great little inspiration posts like "Wish I Was Here Wednesday" and has amazing collaborations with other blogs which are always fun to follow.)

Some of you have been coming over here from that give away so I'd like to properly introduce myself.

I'm Erin. I make jewelry (which you know). And I am a sucker for Steven Tyler, fashion, good music, good books and good fun. You'll find my ramblings here. Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments!

And, if you forgive me, you'll find a little discount code over at MJ's!

No comments: