Thursday, August 11, 2011

Missoni for Target

I have to say, Target gets some mean designer collaborations. Rodarte, Liberty of London, Tucker, Cynthia Vincent, McQueen...just to name a few of them and they are always well received. The latest collaboration announced was Missoni for Target, scheduled to hit stores September 13th. I'm going to be stalking my local Target (and Target.com) like mad. Here's a preview of what's to come:


Sweater coat- $80, tights- $16
Scarf- $20, Cardigan- $45, Shell- $30, Skirt- $40
Dress- $55, Boots- $35
Ballet flats- $30
Previously, with the collaborations, my Target has released them earlier than the official release date, so it can't hurt to check your store out the few days leading up to it if there's something you want. The Cynthia Vincent collaboration was practically sold out at my store before it was even officially released! Me? I'll be keeping an eye out for the flats, tights, and that skirt! I dream of owning Missoni, and this may be the closest thing I can get.


No comments: