Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Spring!

(photo credit, moi)

Spring has (temporarily) sprung here in Boston! (shush, no talk of the rain and 40 degree weather next week) It makes me want to go outdoors, take long walks on my lunch break, go hiking, sit and read under a tree...you get the picture. On my lunch break today, I saw lots of girls in their cute flip flops, open toe shoes, and pretty pedicured feet. Which made me long for my flip flops (and maybe these wedges, yet to move into my closet), but alas, I didn't get my pedicure for the spring yet.

Who would have expected 70 degrees after a monsoon and freezing rain earlier this week (oh...New England Weather). It just means one thing...my couch and I have a hot date tonight for an at home pedicure so I can at least wear my flippy floppys (ha) tomorrow while this warmth remains. My color of choice you ask? My favorite bright hot magenta-y pink. OPI's La Paz-itively Hot! (Also the color I wore for my wedding day, what what?)





Enjoy the weather!!!

No comments: