Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rekindling an old flame

The other day I was putting away all my summer/spring bags in my closet when I stumbled across an old love of mine:
C.O. Bigelow's Mentha lip shine. I love this stuff. I forget that I love it though. How is that you ask? Well, anyone who knows me knows that I am a Burt's Bee's girl. I have tubes of Burt everywhere. One in my desk, in my purse, in my living room, next to my bed (for those late night chapped lip emergencies!). I mean, I even gave everyone in my bridal party a tube of Burt, but I digress...
Bigelow's Mentha Lip shine is great though. Gives the same mentha tingle you get from Bert, but with an AMAZING sheen and without the goop that most lip gloss has. Another benefit? It also freshens your breath! Score!


I also have the C.O Bigelow Mentha Body Wash, which I also enjoy. It's really invigorating for those groggy mornings.

I highly recommend these products. You can get them from Bath & Body stores as well as online and at C.O. Bigelow stores.




oh, and if you're looking for the upside-down apple cake...I can't post it (the pictures are killing blogger) but you can find the recipe here or at marthastewart.com

No comments: