So I don't have anything planned crafty for today since I'm just learning of this, but don't run away! I figure my first thing would share some of my favorite blogs/websites for handmade, lovely, design, DIY...well...lovelies.
- Design Sponge This is a lovely collection for design, be it interiors (I love the Before/After features) or refurbished items, DIY, you name it. Sometimes it gets backed up in my reader but even just flipping through and looking at the pictures is inspiring enough.
- Poppytalk Similar to Design Sponge, Poppytalk covers all areas. I love the photography, the Indie Shop of the day feature (on the sidebar) and just so much about this site. Another one where even the pictures get your gears grinding.
- Oh, hello friend I strive to have the cohesion she has on her blog. Photography, products, a monthly desktop calendar wallpaper, and she just had the most whimsical handmade/vintage wedding. Also, a fellow Etsian with a lovely shop to boot!
- Lillyella Another Etsian with an amazing blog. Fashion, DIY, interviews with other artists, and recipes! Another website that also had a gorgeous DIY wedding. I wish these blogs were around when I was planning!
- Amber's Notebook Fashion, DIY and other lovely finds. Amber's DIY's from earrings, to themed parties, to even Lady Gaga costumes she's so creative! (Not to mention that I wouldn't mind having her closet to go through!)
- Prim and Propah a new little blog that will certainly be going places. Amanda just embarked on Pattern Project 2011 and I can't wait to see the outcome. AND she has a love for all things BravoTV and lets me tweet up a storm to her, which shows she's a kind and patient person who's not afraid to call me out for my flare for the dramatic.
Any crafts planned? Any crafty blogs you love? Any crafty things you'd like to see here?